Monday, March 17, 2008

Here we go...


Ok surgery, let's go. Tomorrow is D-day, little gremlin is about to leave the building! Please be in prayer for me on Tuesday, March 18. My surgery is at 7:15am at Presbyterian Dallas. Here are some specifics. Please PRAY through this list as you read it...


  1. A calm heart for me.

  2. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be seen in my words and actions tomorrow.

  3. A steady and wise hand of my surgeon, Dr. Casas.

  4. That my body would react well to all the drugs.

  5. No complications. That it would only be a day surgery and I will get to go home in the evening.

  6. Pray for smooth recovery.

  7. Pray for minimal/no damage to my leg muscle.

  8. Pray that NO cancer cells are found after it is removed.

  9. Pray blessings over my Dad as he takes care of me the next couple of weeks.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I have felt the Father calm my heart because of your prayers and Praise the LORD that this is not cancer.


I'll be out of work and staying at my dad's house in Richardson for the next two weeks. You are all welcomed to a craft/movie date with me on the couch!

No comments: